How to connect Rentle with Zapier to automate tasks.
Connecting Rentle to Zapier is easy even though Zapier does not yet have a Rentle app. You'll be able to use Rentle with Zapier with the help of webhooks.
Included in Rentle Basic, Grow & Advanced
To use Rentle Webhooks, make sure you have either a Rentle Basic, Grow or Advanced plan: Rentle pricing plans
1. Create your new Zap in Zapier.
2. For the trigger of the new Zap, select Webhooks by Zapier: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/create-zaps
Once you've created the trigger, Zapier will give you a unique URL to make POST requests to. You'll need this URL in the next steps.
3. Next from your Rentle Admin, create a new webhook:
4. When creating the Webhook in Rentle choose an event that you want to notify Zapier about.
5. For step 2 in creating your wehbook in Rentle, add the URL you received from Zapier in step 2.
6. That's it! Zapier will now be notified everytime the event you selected in Rentle happens. You are now able to finish your Zap and determine what you would like to do when Rentle notifies Zapier.