Rent & sell in-store
API & Integrations
Setting up your online store
Start renting your products online
Every Rentle account comes with a ready-made online store by default.
It means that after you've set up Rentle, most of the work is done.
- Your products will automatically appear on your online store.
- Your online store is automatically assigned a unique rentle.store website address that is based on the store name that you entered when you signed up. It looks like this:
Here are the next steps to complete your online store setup:
- Update your business information
- Define your opening hours
- Edit your about page content
- Change your domain
- Upload your policy documents
- Define your cookie settings
- Turn on notifications
- Set up analytics and tracking
- Offer deliveries for online orders
Next, let's customize the look and feel of your online store!