Start renting your products online
Every Rentle account comes with a ready-made online store by default.
It means that most of the work to get your business online is done when you set up your account.
Your online store is automatically assigned a unique rentle.shop website address that is based on the store name that you entered when you signed up. It looks like this:
Here are the next steps to complete your online store setup:
- Update your business information
- Define your opening hours
- Change your domain
- Edit your about page content
- Edit your contact details
- Upload your policy documents
- Define your cookie settings
- Turn on notifications
- Set up analytics and tracking
Next, let's customize the look and feel of your online store!