How to find the right bookings using the search and filtering tools on the bookings page
For businesses with tens, hundreds, or even thousands of bookings it is important to know how to use the search and filter tools on the Bookings page.
Using the search
You can search individual bookings on any status page (Upcoming, Active, Completed) by:
- Typing the name of the customer to the search field
- Typing the product ID to the search field
- Scanning the product ID from a barcode to the search field
Different status pages have different filtering options available.
- Filter reservations based on the products included in the booking.
- Filter reservations based on the status: on hold or confirmed. The status refers to the bookings made via the booking link. On hold means that the customer hasn't completed the booking flow.
- Filter reservations based on type: prepared or not prepared.
- Show expired bookings (bookings which start time has passed but have not been started)
- Filter bookings based on the products included in the booking.
- Filter bookings based on status: paid or not paid.
- Filter bookings based on status: completed, canceled, paid, or unpaid.