How to manage a multi-store Rentle account
This article will discuss how to efficiently manage the day to day of a Rentle account with multiple stores. Ensure you are fulfilling orders for the correct store, that your products & inventory are up to date for each store and that your staff members have been granted access to the correct stores.
On this page
View your current store in the Rentle Admin App
- When logged in to your Rentle Admin App your current store is displayed on the very top left:
- When editing products or customizing store settings such as opening hours ensure you are in the right store. Learn more about customizing a store.
- Any manual bookings you create will be created to your current store.
- Your bookings view will include only orders for your current store.
Switching between stores in Rentle Admin App
- Open the main menu in your Rentle Admin App
- On the very top, you'll see the store you are currently in
- Click on this store to switch to another one.
Fulfilling orders across multiple stores
- By default, the orders displayed in your bookings view are orders for the store you are currently using.
- To fulfill orders for another store, you'll need to switch to the other store.
- If you would like to view all your orders across all stores at once, reach out to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our support chat and we'll be able to activate the following feature for you:
Give your staff access to the right stores
You'll be able to define which stores your staff has access to. If you have different staff members working at different stores, you can only give them access to the stores they need.
Learn more about user permissions: Managing user permissions
To edit which stores a user has access to:
- From your account settings, open Users
- Find the user that you would like to edit store access for
- Click on edit for the user
- A dialog will open, click on the Stores dropdown.
- Select the stores the user has access to.