How to install your Rentle online store to a website built with Wix
This guide will show you how to install (embed) Rentle to your Wix website. It will take approximately 5 minutes and you don't need any prior web development experience to do this.
On this page
1. Know your shop ID
To install your Rentle Store you will need your Shop ID. It can be found from your Rentle Admin App > Account > Domains & URLs > URLs > Rentle Domain Path.
2. Install Rentle on your Wix website
Once you know your Shop ID, follow these steps to install Rentle on your Wix website
1. Open your Wix website builder and select the page you want to install your Rentle online store to.
2. Select a section on the page and add a Wix custom element to this section
3. From the custom element, click choose source
4. Add the following URL to the server URL field: https://cdn.rentle.io/embed/bundle.js
5. Add rentle-store to the Tag name field
6. Next, click on Set Attributes
7. Name your attribute with: shop
8. Add your Shop ID to the value field
9. That's it! Your Rentle online store should now be visible on your Wix website.
For further help check the Wix support article on adding custom elements.