How to edit or delete your Stock Keeping Units in Rentle
Editing your Stock keeping Units or their properties is easily done in Rentle. Read below how to find and manage your articles.
On this page
How to find a specific SKU
- In your Rentle Admin App navigate to the Inventory and select Stock Keeping Units.
- Apply one or multiple filters in the search bar on the top of the view:
- (For multiple store locations only) Choose one or more stores in which the article is available
- Choose a specific SKU Code from a dropdown menu
- Anything typed into the search bar will be searched across all rows and columns of your SKU page
- If you want to search based on a specific column, use the three vertical dots and filter the value of a column. You can use multiple filters at the same time to specify your search.
How to edit a SKU
On your Inventory's Stock Keeping Units page, click on the SKU you want to edit. A new page will open, showing you an overview of that SKU, all included articles and offering you the possibility to edit the SKU details.
Remember to Save all changes you make,
How to delete a SKU
To delete an entire SKU, select the SKU from your Inventory > Stock Keeping Units and choose Delete