Learn how your customers place rental orders in your online store
Your Rentle online store is designed to be as intuitive as possible, providing a great experience for all your customers. Find out how your customers experience ordering a subscription product from you.
Note: The actual customer journey depends on your chosen homepage layout, and additional settings, such as product variants, deliveries, and recommended products.
- When browsing your online store your customers will select the product they are interested in by clicking on its image, headline, or price.
- Your customers can now select to book the product.
- When selecting the duration, a dropdown menu will show all possible rental periods and the corresponding prices.
- Now, a booking calendar will displayed your product's availabilities, and your customers can pick a start day for their order. Following they will pick the exact start times according to your product's settings.
- After clicking the add to order button, your customer's order will be displayed in the upper right corner and they can choose to continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- In the Checkout stage, your customers will provide their contact details, agree to your Terms of Service and choose their payment method.
- With a click on the large pay or confirm button, the order is placed and your customers will receive an automated booking confirmation