How to integrate Solteq Cloud POS into your Rentle account
Stores that also operate in brick and mortar can automate their in-store operation by integrating Rentle with their POS system.
You can connect Rentle to your Solteq Cloud POS system. With the integration, you can automatically send payment details from Rentle to your point-of-sale system, keeping all your store management systems up-to-date.
Enable Cloud POS integration
To start using Cloud POS integration, you have to contact Solteq and ask them to enable Rentle integration to your Tekso POS. Once that is added and configured, please get in touch with us to enable the Cloud POS integration for your account.
Set up integration
Once the integration is enabled for your account, set up how you want to send the payment details to the Cloud POS.
- In your Rentle admin account, go to Account > Integrations
- On the Cloud POS card select when the payment request details will be sent to POS according to your in-store operations.
- Opt-in on order confirmation print to send payment request details each time you print the booking confirmation by clicking the printer icon on the top right side of the screen on Bookings > Single booking.
- Opt-in on shopper confirmation print to send payment request details each time you print the person's booking confirmation by clicking the printer icon on the bottom lift side of a card on Bookings > Single booking.
- Opt-in use an external button in order view to have a button on the Single booking view to send payment request details.