Learn how to set up your account basics and how to customize it to your business needs
Before you start accepting orders from you customers ensure that your account's basic settings are correct.
|Add your business details||Learn how|
|Add your store settings & opening hours||Learn how|
|Localize your settings||Learn how|
How to add your business information
Ensure your business information is up to date as they are visible for your customers in your sales channels, transactional emails and receipts.
- From your Rentle Admin App, click Account to open your Account overview and then open the General page
- Here you find your Business information such as Business Name, ID and your contact information
- Edit your information and save changes.
Note: By default, this information is used on the invoices you receive from Rentle for using the service. If you wish to have different details on your invoices edit your billing details from your account's billing page
Add your store opening hours
Help your customers to get in touch with you by entering your Store's general settings, your contact details as well as the opening hours
- From your Rentle Admin App, click Settings to open the General page of your Store Settings
- Edit your Store's name, address as well as your contact details and save changes
- When you head over to the Opening hours page, you can define the operational times of your business. Learn more about setting opening hours
Localize your settings
Depending on your location and preferences you may want to adjust your regional formats. Here is how:
- From your Rentle Admin App, click Regional Formats to open your localization settings
- Here you can customize your settings
- For further customization head over to Taxes from your Rentle Admin App
- Define VAT and sales tax levels according to your local legislation
Great! You have adjusted your basic account settings. To view all possible account settings please head over to the Account section of our Help Center