How to add or delete products from an existing booking
Adding products to a booking
You can always add or delete products from a booking when it is either in the Upcoming or Active state. If the booking is completed, you can't make edits to that order anymore.
To add or delete products from a booking, go to the Bookings page and select the booking you want to edit.
You must assign the products you add to the booking to a person included in the booking. Hence, you can find the Add products button inside each shopper card included in the booking. Below we explain the complete flow of adding products to a booking.
- Click the Add products button inside that shopper's card you want to assign the additional products.
- Next, you can select the products to be added to the booking. Then click Update Order.
- When you add more products to a booking, the payment status updates. All the extra charges caused by adding products should be handled manually.
Deleting products from a booking
Go to the Bookings page and select the booking wherefrom you want to delete products.
- Click the products (inside the shopper's card) you want to delete from the booking. Then, click Delete.
- If the products you deleted from the booking have been paid in advance, you can refund the payment.
Note: When the payment has been made outside of Rentle (e.g., in-person using cash), you should manually refund the payment to your customer. Rentle makes automatic refunds only when the payment has been made in Rentle's online checkout. However, to keep your accounting reports up to date, you should mark the manual refunds also in Rentle.