An overview of the ways to get paid using Rentle
There are a few different ways to accept payments using Rentle. Some payment options may require you to set up Rentle Payments or connect with a third-party payment provider.
With Rentle, you can:
- Register payments and refunds on orders.
- Charge and refund credit cards. (Payment integration required)
- Require deposits on products, which is particularly useful for capturing damage deposits (Rentle Payment integration required)
- Accept credit cards, as well as Online banking through Trustly, Paytrail (and others to come).
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, and Google pay, Apple pay, (Rentle Payments integration required)
- Send payment requests (Payment integration required)
Note about online payments
When a customer checks out, they can choose to pay for their order using any of the methods that you have enabled in the Payment providers section of your Rentle payment settings. The same applies to payment requests you send using Rentle.